New feature - access-codes
In this release we've made a couple of changes to the way your clients sign-in to Money Alive.
Clients will no longer be given a Magic Link and will now use an access-code to sign in to their Money Alive journey.
Why have we done this?
- It's more secure - the additional step of the client retrieving their code via email confirms the email address belongs to that client
- No more long, complex passwords to remember
- Clients will stay logged into their chosen device for longer (14days)
- To avoid the confusion that the Magic Link is to be used for every login
How does it work?
- Advisers create clients as usual and the email template will now ask them to visit www.moneyalive.io and enter their email address
- Upon entering their email address, the system will send them a access-code via email and ask them to enter it
- As soon as they enter the access-code they will be given access to Money Alive with no need to set a password
Clients will receive a new access-code for each device and can request a access-code to login with as many times as required.